Monday, September 14, 2009

crazy picture day(:

Well, hello! I`m back to blogging again! I haven`t done this in a looong time.
Well where should I start?
Today was a crazy day to start off. Filled with lots of boredness. It`s not like every day of school is filled with lots of fun and excitement. Well only boys and friends fill in that space[:
It was picture day and I looked decent, but the stupid lady at the dang photo booth had issues. She told me" Your bangs are bugging me" Really, does it matter?
Reasons why I hate picture day, they judge you, they rush you, they don`t tell you when to smile and treat you like a lousy puppet. They command you to do too many stuff like your Pinocchio. Back off is all I`m saying.
SO much homework. I have a quizzes in Thompson and Lockwood. YUCKK:/

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment